Maple on the Park apartments, Melbourne
QA Electrical were engaged to complete the electrical work for the new Maple on the Park Apartments in South Caulfield. The four-storey, 42-apartment development was a landmark project showcasing our strengths as multi-skilled Melbourne commercial electricians.
QA Electrical solution
Maple on the Park’s apartments range in size from one bedroom to three bedrooms, with European appliances and generous-sized balconies. As such, its electrical needs are extensive.
A major part of the project was installing the structured network data cable system, which included:
- Colour video intercom system linking each room with the main entrance door, so residents can view their guests and allow access to the complex.
- Digital CCTV security systems for common areas.
- Access control systems allowing residents to access various areas within the building, including the car park.
- Our commercial electricians also completed general electrical installations for retail shops on the ground floor and energy efficient LED lighting for common areas of the complex.
- To manage the ongoing the electrical needs of the complex, we also installed an in-house electricity distribution transformer room in conjunction with electricity provider United Energy.