Founded in 2007, we are now a multi-disciplined company providing total design, installation and maintenance solutions from our offices in Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat and Brisbane.
Our team of qualified and licensed commercial electricians work across a variety of industries with a focus on providing exceptional service. We pride ourselves on providing high quality, cost-effective, reliable and modern electrical services that are tailored to the needs of our clients.
With a passion for for new technology and environmentally-friendly solutions, we continually seek out and adopt the latest skills and knowledge to remain at the forefront of the industry.
At QA Electrical, the safety of our employees and the public comes first.
Our stringent Safety Management System includes a comprehensive suite of Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS), along with a Job Safety Analysis (JSA) completed prior to the start of each job to mitigate site hazards.
The objectives of our Safety Policy are:
- To aim to achieve an injury and incident free workplace.
- To make health and safety an integral part of every managerial and supervisory position.
- To ensure health and safety is considered in all planning and work activities.
- To involve our employees in the decision making processes through regular communication, consultation and training.
- To provide a continuous program of education and learning to ensure our employees work in the safest possible manner.
- To identify and control all potential hazards in the workplace through hazard identification and risk analysis.
- To ensure all potential incidents are controlled and prevented.
- To provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all employees.
- To ensure we comply with all relevant statutory obligations.
QA Electrical is also Cm3 prequalified. This leading industry OHS/WHS contractor system has assessed and recognised our health and safety management capability to a high standard to strategically minimise risk.
Memberships and experience
- National Electrical and Communications Association (NECA) member.
- Australia Security Industry Association Ltd (ASIAL) member.
- Clean Energy Council accredited.
- Current Energy Safe Victoria licence.
- Current NSW, Queensland and Victorian electrical license.
- Current Victorian security licence.
- Analog-to-digital converter (ADC) Krone certified.