At QA Electrical, the safety of our employees and the public comes first. Our stringent Safety Management System includes a comprehensive suite of Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS), along with a Job Safety Analysis (JSA) completed before the start of each job to mitigate site hazards.
The objectives of our Safety Policy are:
- To aim to achieve an injury and incident-free workplace.
- To make health and safety an integral part of every managerial and supervisory position.
- To ensure health and safety is considered in all planning and work activities.
- To involve our employees in the decision making processes through regular communication, consultation and training.
- To provide a continuous program of education and learning to ensure our employees work in the safest possible manner.
- To identify and control all potential hazards in the workplace through hazard identification and risk analysis.
- To ensure all potential incidents are controlled and prevented.
- To provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all employees.
- To ensure we comply with all relevant statutory obligations.
QA Electrical is also Cm3 prequalified. This leading industry OHS/WHS contractor system has assessed and recognised our health and safety management capability to a high standard to strategically minimise risk.