- Increase the presentation of the carpark through an enhanced lighting solution.
- Reduce the annual maintenance and electricity costs.
- Reduce the company’s carbon footprint.
- Minimise the impact on customers during peak periods to maintain business as usual.
QA Electrical solution
Following an audit of the car park, a full lighting design was completed with the recommendation to upgrade the existing fluorescent lights to energy saving LED lighting solution.
Key outcomes and results
- Energy saving of $45,633.00 per year on the electricity usage
- CO2 reduction of 3925 units
- A payback period of 3.8 months
- An average of 250 lux throughout the carpark
Our integrated approach gave us the capability to design and install a complete lighting solution, along with a flexible team of commercial electricians to complete the project after-hours, to minimise any impact on paying parking customers