City Facilities for Target Australia
City Facilities manage Target Australia’s maintenance contracts. They engaged QA Electrical to upgrade 63,000 fluorescent tubes to LED lighting tubes in 56 Target stores across Australia.
QA Electrical solution
- Complete works during normal business hours to reduce the overall costs.
- Manage internal and external resources with a focus on safety, with Target customers shopping close to allocated work zones.
- Manage delivery logistics with each Target store to ensure there minimal impact to store operations.
Key outcomes and results
- The project was completed on time along with a cost reduction for Target, by completing the works during normal business hours.
- The new LED lighting increased lux readings resulting in a brighter look for each store.
- A reduction in energy consumption was recognised immediately with decreased electricity bills.
- An exceptional safety record was recorded with zero incidents.
- All fluorescent tubes were recycled to minimise environmental impacts.
QA Electrical have the resources and reach to engage commercial electricians Australia-wide, along with the management capability to deliver a project of this size within the specified timeframe.