Leaders in lighting technology
Lighting is one of the fastest-developing sectors of the commercial electrical installation industry. QA Electrical are considered industry leaders in this sector, with expertise in:
- LED retrofitting. This includes sourcing the most appropriate LED or fluorescent globes for the replacement of inefficient halogen downlights.
- Occupancy lighting. This is able to detect a presence and engage or disengage a lighting system automatically.
- Wireless links. Coupled with light sensors and occupancy detectors, these integrated systems deliver the most energy-efficient lighting management solutions.
- End-to-end lighting management. This allows us to advise, design, install and maintain solar systems that interface with other lighting and electrical systems, to deliver maximum energy saving solutions.
- Lighting automation. Specialising in CBUS programming and installation.
Leaders in battery storage solutions
Battery storage is the latest technological solution for environmentally friendly and cost-effective energy consumption in Australia.
QA Electrical are leaders in the design and installation of the latest battery storage systems, which have the potential to eliminate the ‘consumption charges’ of your energy bill. When installed correctly from the design phase, these systems provide a return on investment over a period of time, alongside their obvious environmental benefits.
Leaders in power factor correction
Power factor is the ratio between the total power demand and the real power used at your premises, with a number between 0 and 1. The higher your power factor, the more efficient your energy use, resulting in cost and environmental benefits.
QA Electrical use the latest technology and equipment to increase the power factor at your premises. With commercial electricians in Geelong, Melbourne and Brisbane we are well-versed on the measures and penalties applied to premises with a low power factor in each State.
Through appropriate power factor correction, you will decrease your energy costs, avoid penalties and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.